ver. 0.9.3
© nowear


Panzer II Ausf B/C

This German light tank was armed with a 20mm cannon and machine gun. In May 1940 , over a third of the Panzer divisions strength was made up of tanks like these and they were still employed during the opening months of the Russian campaign where they were gradually replaced by gun armed Panzer IIIís.

   
CodeDescription
Gv511 vehicle